Welcome to Relax Free Radio
RelaxFreeRadio.org exists to Support Indie Music! We provide a platform for Independent Recording Artists to expose their music in a Radio Format, with the goal of educating the general public on the vast world of music beyond the mainstream. Throughout our dayparts, we stream Indie Hit Radio covering various sub-genres of Rock and Roll, lighter in the mornings, alternative in the afternoons, and rocking all night long!
Streaming from the Heart of America, RelaxFreeRadio.org operates online 24/7, using MP3 format at 128 kbps. Available on any wireless device from anywhere in the world, RelaxFreeRadio.org can be accessed using your favorite streaming software by directly entering our stream url: http://184.108.40.206:5950
RelaxFreeRadio.org also streams into Second Life at various lands and sims across the grid.
Users of HTML5 enabled browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc., can play the stream simply by pressing play on the audio controls at the top of the page (if it’s not already autoplaying for you now).
- Our main format is Rock, including Modern Rock, Alternative Rock, and Adult Alternative. Program times as follows:
- Our Morning Mix features Adult Alternative, Americana, Folk, Roots and Blues. Airs Monday thru Friday from 6 to 12 noon Eastern (3 to 9 am Pacific).
- Alternative Afternoons features Indie Alternative Rock, a broad category that defies precise classification. Airs Monday thru Friday from 12 noon to 8 pm Eastern (9 am to 5 pm Pacific).
- Rock Nights features Alternative Rock and Modern Rock. Airs Every Night (Except for Programs listed below) from 8 pm to 6 am Eastern, (5 pm to 3 am Pacific).
- The Weekend Mix includes Indie Adult Alternative, Alternative and Modern Rock. Airs Saturday and Sunday from 6 am to 8 pm Eastern (3 am to 5 pm Pacific).
- Our Technotronica House program features Techno, Electronica, House, Trance, Dance and Pop music. Airs Saturday and Sunday from 1 to 6 am Eastern (Fri & Sat 10pm to 3am Pacific).
- The DJ Trick Show airs Live every Friday from 4 to 6 pm Eastern, (1 to 3 pm Pacific time). You never know who may show up or what might happen but every time is a wild ride!
- Our Hot Wax Podcast is a Monthly Review of All That Is New from the rotations at RelaxFreeRadio.org. Airs Fridays at 6pm Eastern.
Hot Wax Podcast
Tune in to the latest editions of the Hot Wax Podcast, debuting on the stream the First Friday of the month at 6pm Eastern. You can also listen to the latest podcasts On Demand via Soundcloud, or our catalogue archived in our Hot Wax Podcast posts.
Submit Music for Airplay on RelaxFreeRadio.org
RelaxFreeRadio.org invites Independent Musicians from across the globe to Submit Your Best Song for Free Airplay on our stream. Indie Bands and Solo Artists from the realms of Modern Rock, Adult Alternative, Acoustic Rock, Singer-Songwriter, Folk Rock, Americana and Blues Rock, are encouraged to submit for our Main Rotations. We also spin Techno, Electronica, House, Trance, Dance and Pop music on our Technotronica House program. If we like your music, we’ll play it on the air, or include it in one of our Podcasts.
Support Crowd Sourced Radio
RelaxFreeRadio.org exists as a platform for Independent Recording Artists to get their music heard.
THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO TO SUPPORT INDIE MUSIC IS TO LISTEN TO RELAXFREERADIO.ORG ALL THE TIME!
Dial us up on your Smartphone and lock us in on your Home or Work Computer, and let it run! You will hear the Best Music from Top Indie Talent from across the globe. Discover something fresh and cool at RelaxFreeRadio.org.
There are other ways you can help develop RelaxFreeRadio.org and Support Indie Music. Please visit our Advertising Page for more information on our advertising Your Band or Music Related Business on our air. You can also Support RelaxFreeRadio.org using the Donation buttons located throughout the site. You can also Like Us on FaceBook or Follow Us on Twitter!
Finally, we invite you to Comment on our Programming, our Web Site, and especially our Hot Wax Podcasts as Your Feedback will only make us better! Remember to have way too much fun and keep on listening to relax free radio.